Tell Wells Fargo: I’m moving my money
Take the pledge: It’s time to “Move Our Money”Read the petition
|18||Abbey Floyd||50322||May 18, 2012|
|17||Maria Houser Conzemius||52240-3046||May 18, 2012|
|16||Danielle Wirth||50276||May 18, 2012|
|15||Paul Haider||60654-8885||May 18, 2012|
|14||Elda Fuentes||50313||May 11, 2012|
Wells Fargo has its hands deep in America’s pockets.
Having so far escaped justice for helping crash the economy, Wells Fargo has long taken more than its fair share.
The bank is making BILLIONS off the 99%, profiting at our communities loss by leading the nation in foreclosures, predatory lending and hoarding BILLIONS in unpaid taxes that should have gone to keep our schools open, caring for our elders and putting America back to work.
The American economy is broken – it works for the wealthiest 1% and large corporations like Wells Fargo, not for the 99%.
Take the pledge to move your money now! >>>
Wells Fargo and the other big banks have been running the show for too long. This spring, it’s our turn.
- No more rules that benefit the 1% at the expense of the 99%.
- No more big bank money in our democracy.
- No more record profits without paying a fair share in taxes.
- No more profiting off of private prisons and investing in factory farms.
- Wells must end foreclosures as we know it, resettling mortgages to fair market value.
Join the fight
- Have a Wells Fargo story to share – about a foreclosure, a payday loan or about working there? Contact us today.
- Sign up for email to get the latest updates.
- Join as a member and be a part of the “People First” movement here in Iowa.
- Already “Moved Your Money”? We’d love to know – shoot us a line!
- READ MORE about how Wells Fargo profits at the expense of our communities.
- Read more on our work to confront corporate power and Wells Fargo specifically.
Click LIKE and TWEET to spread the word.